Crystallization of Milk
1) why do we add salt to the ice?
- Because we had to make a milk solid.
- it takes longer to freeze since the ingredient absorbs the heat.
- I think it is ice and salt movement.
4) why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
- it helps the milk moves around to make contact with the ice.
1) Put some of the milk into the zip lock bag.
2) Insert it into the container.
3) Burrier the bag in the in the ice.
4) Put the salt over it.
5) Put number 6 in and move it back and forth rapidly
6) Repeat for around 5 minute
7) Enjoy ice cream !!